Our Mission is to provide specialized and comprehensive dental care for infants, children, teens, and patients with special needs in a friendly and safe environment that also focuses on prevention and education for families.
Our family-oriented dental practice is built on love for children and the desire to make them comfortable with dentistry. We view each child as a unique individual who must be treated as such to accomplish our goals of a positive dental experience and quality care. We hope to establish a lifelong relationship of trust and confidence with you and your child.
Part of our gentle approach includes creating a comfortable and fun environment for children. Our team is committed to family-oriented dental care, and we encourage parents to play an active role in their child’s oral health.
Our new office is conveniently located next to Walgreens and Trader Joe’s on El Camino Real in San Carlos (between Redwood City and Belmont). It is located in a modern building with its own dedicated parking.
We designed and build this office especially for kids, to make sure they are comfortable, and have a fun and healthy experience at the dentist. We provide full range of pediatric dental services in a very comfortable and enjoyable setting.
- Modern office that’s specially designed for kids
- Full range of pediatric dental services
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- High-tech sterilization
- Digital X-ray
- Books, televisions, video games, toys
- Preventive sealants
- Sedation with nitrous oxide (laughing gas) if needed
- Sports mouthguards
- Diet counseling for dental health
- Oral hygiene instructions
- Dental care for children with special needs
- Evening and Saturday appointments, if needed
- Flexible payment plans available
- Work with most insurance plans
Our pediatric dental office serves children from all over the Bay Area, including San Carlos, Belmont, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Mateo, Foster City, Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside, Portola Valley, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Millbrae, Half Moon Bay and other areas on the Peninsula.
A “Green” Pediatric Dental Office
We believe that our environment needs to be protected and resources should be preserved. Although our primary goal is to provide top-notch pediatric dental care, we also want to make sure we can do our part in protecting the environment.
Our new office is a state-of-the-art operation that uses the latest technology to protect our environment. From office construction to daily use, there are multiple ways we are “Green.”
- We are “paperless” office that uses computers to store our charts and documents securely without paper.
- We use digital X-rays to reduce radiation by 90% and completely eliminate the need for chemicals.
- Our office uses dry vacuum that saves more than 500 gallons of water every day!
- During construction, we used recycled-based materials for cabinets and flooring, and low-VOC paints on the walls, and we incorporated ultra-efficient lighting and ventilation to reduce energy usage.
- Our website is hosted on a green-certified data center.
Recently, a few articles on “Green” pediatric dentistry by Dr. Purvi Zavery were published in the local Bay Area magazines. You can read a couple of them by clicking on the images below.